Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Kitchen Chandeliers

Homes really do have a voice. Hearing what a home is saying is by far the most intriguing part of my job. Communicating this voice with a concept on par with the budget is exactly the challenge I love.

Until we decide to do the full renovation I am healing our new home by employing some affordable and appropriate details that imbue a cosy 70's family charm that I hear my walls whispering.

The 70's vibe that I am channeling is completely infectious. It has made me decorate our home in a style that is somewhat new for me.


When I saw these gorgeous (and affordable) shell chandeliers I was thrilled.


And even more thrilled when I discovered they measured the exact drop to cover our three halogen lights that sat above our kitchen island.

.
They turned out better than I ever imagined (and not just because they make our 80's terracotta floor seem slightly more desirable)!

Your can purchase these gorgeous shell Chandeliers here for $95 each.
Do they talk 70's to you?
B
x

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous...love all your ideas!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via Complete Pad.... just saving up for, oh, 10 different chairs and outdoor dining set for our newly reno'd deck. I LOVE your style - blue + white + beachy + cane is the look I love too. Keep inspiring me please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your chandeliers, they are gorgeous. Looking forward to your future postings. I am one of your new followers...Greetings from the US...Heidi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and appreciate all comments.