Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Evolution

It is my oldest childs, Hugh's, first day at school today. Reaching this milestone has made me stop to acknowledge the wonderful little guy he is today and marvel at the potential of who he will become. As his continual evolution unfolds I recognise that I am undergoing my own design evolution at the moment. Our new house and growing family has heightened my appreciation for history and significance. I see this evolution reflected in the types of materials and furnishings I am selecting both for our home and my client's. It is a welcome change that I am embracing wholeheartedly.


I love this photo Jas took whilst we were holidaying in Fiji.
It reminds me of the classic drawing we have seen many times before depicting mans evolution.


Are you undergoing an evolution at the moment?
 
B
x

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you and appreciate all comments.