Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Wrought Iron Outdoor Setting

Last night at 7pm I received my much anticipated delivery from my Central Coast Antique dealer. Last week they posted this amazing wrought iron outdoor setting on their facebook page at a very low price. I snapped it up without giving it a seconds thought.


And boy am I glad I did.
Isn't she a beauty!


I knew it was most likely an American piece.


The setting came with 4 seat pads with the name Mary Valentine embroidered on each one. Does anyone know the history of this furniture? There was also a tag that said 'produced by Biebl Design'. I can't find anything on the net so if anyone can shed some light on the subject I would be interested to know.

B
x


2 comments:

  1. http://www.biebl-design.com/

    Hi Bronwyn.Thought you may be interested in the site that sells your cool outdoor set
    I love shopping online and found it on the second link.
    sOLSTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Solsta thanks for the headsup and for stopping by. I wonder if Biebl only make the outdoor cushion though for this outdoor setting. Shame their website is under construction. Really apprecaite you making the time to write back.
    B x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and appreciate all comments.