Sunday, March 11, 2012

A beautiful fabric for lovely new clients!

Oh it is so nice to be back in my special place here in blog land...
I've missed you blog world.

The last few weeks have been crazy busy with the start of many new client projects.

This weekend I received an excitable email from new clients, Katie & Matt, who green lit their formal lounge and bedroom scheme. I can hardly wait to get in the office tomorrow and begin the design development phase for them.

Katie has been so much fun to work with. Her effervescent personality combined with her feminine natural fashion sense gave me great inspiration when designing their scheme. It was so lovely to read tonight that my ideas resonated with both her and Matt.

Here is one of the divine fabrics that will feature in Katie & Matt's lounge room. It would have to rate as one of the most exquisite fabrics I have ever had the pleasure of using.



More like an artwork don't you think!

B
x






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and appreciate all comments.