Friday, January 9, 2015

Matching your Higher Frequency



"Everything is here and now, but in various states of visibility and invisibility depending upon the frequency that you are operating on, and that means the belief system, the definitions that you buy into most strongly.

Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."


I'm not sure who the author of this quote is, but whether it's Albert Einstein, Darryl Anka, Bashar or an apocryphal, it rings true for me.
 
 

 
Yesterday we submitted our application for the greencard we won to become a permanent American resident.
  
Last year, not long after we landed here in L.A, Jas and I were sitting at our computers.
 
Jas said "wow I won a green".
 
Then he said;
 
"WOW you won one too"!
 
I wasn't quite sure how to react. And I certainly wasn't sure how I felt about it.
 
Jas asked me if I was excited. I guess because I didn't give him the immediate reaction he was expecting.
 
I needed a few days to let this BIG news sink in.
 
 

Driving home from dropping the kids to school. I belong here!
 
 
Reflecting on my reaction I believe I was scared.
 
Scared that the universe matched my frequency and provided what I needed to continue my growth.
 
As with anything in flow, it was effortless and profoundly significant.
 
I knew it wasn't an accident, or a co-incidence, and this scared the heebie-jeebies out of me.

The fact that we both won was surreal. I would have got one anyway, applying under my husbands.
 
But my message was in the very distinction that I won one.
 
Matching the frequency and manifesting my desired reality is something I've been told I do easily in some aspects of my life. I know this to be true but I can't articulate how I do it. I want to study this more in 2015 to learn how I can apply it to other areas of my life. My interest has been sparked!
 
If you are interested in learning more on how you can match your higher frequency I found this video a good place to start.
 
Likewise, if you are interested in applying for the American greencard, all you need is a high school certificate (and clean police record).
 
You need to enter in October each year and remember to check back for that years distribution. They do not send emails alerting you if you won.
 
There are many online scams asking you to pay a fee to enter. The legitimate one if FREE to enter.
 
Here is the website;
 
 Until later light seekers!
B
x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and appreciate all comments.